英文名：Xylanase Assay Kit (Xylazyme AX)
规格：200 assays per kit
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years during use
- Only test kit available
- Simple format
- Standard included
- Ensure that you have tested the standard sample that is supplied with the Megazyme test kit.
- Send the results of the kit standard, blank samples and the results obtained for your sample, in the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet (if available) to Megazyme (firstname.lastname@example.org). Where available the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet can be downloaded from where the product appears on the Megazyme website.
- State the kit lot number being used (this is found on the outside of the kit box).
- State which assay format was used (refer to the relevant page in the kit booklet if necessary).
- State exact details of any modifications to the standard procedure that is provided by Megazyme.
- State the sample type and describe the sample preparation steps if applicable.
The Xylanase (Xylazyme AX) test kit is used for the measurement and analysis of endo-1,4-β-D-xylanase in enzyme preparations, bread improver mixtures and animal feeds. Contains Xylazyme AX Tablets and xylanase enzyme controls (A. niger and Trichoderma longibrachiatum).
Colourimetric method for the determination of Xylanase in feed,
foodstuffs and other materials
(1) Xylazyme AX (water insoluble) + H2O → water soluble dyed xylan fragments
Kit size: 200 assays
Method: Based on use of Xylazyme AX tablets (590 nm)
Total assay time: ~ 45 min
Detection limit: 0.02 U/mL of assay solution
Animal feeds, enzyme preparations, bread improver mixtures and
Used widely in the feed industry
Q1. Should the pH of the sample be adjusted even for samples in acidic media?
The pH of the assay solution after the sample is added should be the same as that of the assay buffer that is supplied with the kit.
Low sample volumes (e.g. 0.1 mL) are not likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore may not require pH adjustment.
Samples above 0.1 mL are more likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore the pH of these samples should be adjusted as described in the data booklet, prior to addition to the assay.
Q2. There is an issue with the performance of the kit; the results are not as expected.
If you suspect that the Megazyme test kit is not performing as expected such that expected results are not obtained please do the following: