The Total Sulfite (Enzymatic) test kit is a simple, highly specific and reliable, enzymatic method for the measurement and analysis of total sulfite (as SO2) in wines, beverages, foodstuffs and other materials.
Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method for the determination of Total Sulfite (SO22-) in
beverages,foodstuffs and other materials
(1) SO32- + O2 + H2O ↔ SO42- + H2O2
(NADH – peroxidase)
(2) H2O2 + NADH + H+ → 2 H2O + NAD+
Kit size: 50 assays (manual) / 500 (microplate)
/ 588 (auto-analyser)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Total assay time: ~ 30 min
Detection limit: 0.3 mg/L
Wine, beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, jam, fruit and vegetables,
pharmaceuticals and other materials
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by DIN, EN,
MEBAK and NMKL
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years during use
- Simple format
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Extended cofactors stability
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats